Friday, September 11, 2009

Mini album for my mom!

I had a good time making this mini album for my mom. This is from our "Adventure" to the north. We went to Chicago to visit my friend Kathy and them headed over to Indiana and Michigan to visit my mom's family. We had a great time. It was just me, mom and my sister. That made it really nice. No kids to ask "are we there yet" or "I have to go to the bathroom" and we could stop along the way with no complaints. It was really nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I still need to type up the last page. But wanted to share it. The last photo is of the stuffed frog that sits on the dash and stares at you while you ride in the hummer. I thought it would be cool to include him!

Happy Scrapping!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment