Monday, September 29, 2008

My Crazy Life!!

What a crazy life. There are so many thing happening in the next few weeks. My middle son will be 16 on October 5th and I am so nervous. You see, my oldest son does not drive but my middle son has been learning to drive and will get his license on the 11th. It just scares me. I will be in tears when he drives off for the first time.

Also, my parents have their 36th wedding anniversary on the 7th. Wow 36 years.

My first wedding anniversary is on the 20th. Does not seem like it has been a year already.

My mom's birthday on the 20th.

My SIL's birthday on the 23rd.

We are having a 1 year anniversary party on the 25th.

My brother's 30th birthday on the 29th.

This is a busy crazy month!!!! But I love it!!! It keeps be busy and moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment