Friday, April 17, 2009

LO's that I have done this week!!!

OK! I have done a lot of LO's but been lazy about posting them for you all to see. So here they are.


Kiernan
I love this photo of Kiernan!! He is a big boy now!!


Rattlesnake RoundupRattlesnake Round up
Our trip to the Rattlesnake Roundup in Whigham GA 1-31-09

Grandpa Harding
My Grandfather on the LST 788 in the Pacific Theater. I am scrapping some old photos of my family to put in a heritage album and some to give to my Nannie.

Kiernan's Birthday
It is so hard to believe that little Kiernan is 5!! Time flies!!!

Somebody Loves You
I love these photos from Kiernan's party. Cameron had the best time!!
This LO was done from a challenge posted on Cafemom. Go check it out!

Epcot
We had a blast in Epcot. Just my hubby and I went on Jan 6th to the 8th.
This LO was done as a challenge on Cafemom too. Go check it out!

So that is what I have been up to for the last week. I hope you all have a great weekend. I will be busy cleaning out the garage!! Oh What Fun!!!

1 comment: