Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where has the time gone....


Well for starters, I had to find another job. You see, the construction industry is suffering badly and I was not needed 40 hours a week, but my bills say I need to work 40 hours. SO that meant a new job. So I started my new job today. It was great. Only had orientation, but I love the company already. They are a service based company and are doing very well financially. That is great to know. I will be doing customer accounts and data entry. I love numbers, so I should do well. Cannot wait to actually start working tomorrow. I have been busy scrapping during that last few weeks, seeing that I had extra time on my hands. Here are a few LO's I have made.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a mini album I made for hubby's niece who just had a baby girl:
Photobucket

Here is a photo cube I made for my ex MIL's birthday:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a LO I made with a kit I got from a friend on Cafe mom's:

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You've been extremely busy with the scrappin'! :) Hope the new job is going well! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete