Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just another day!!

There are so many things to be grateful for this year. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I cannot help but think of all the things that have happened this year in our lives and in the world. Just to have another day with my family is enough for me. There are so many thing in the world that we cannot rely on. But I know that I can rely on God and my family. Even if we don't have the extra money to go out and see a movie or eat. We still have each other and I am grateful. I am also grateful that we still have jobs. With so many companies closing around here, it is getting scary. Every week we still have a job to go to, I am thankful. My prayer is that this recession will cause all of us to take a hard look at our lives and just be grateful for what we have!! We are blessed!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment