Sunday, July 19, 2009

I had a great time at our Online Crop!!

We hosted an online crop on Lets Scrap Divas and I got so much done. I am just going to post it all in this post. Hope you are ready for some cards and LO's.

Here are all the cards I got done:

scrap Idol challenge
card2

Ribbon Challenge
card

scrap Idol Challenge
christmas card

Christmas cards2

Christmas Cards

Here is a Mini Album I did. It is made from recycled envelopes. YOu can learn to make it by going to this YouTube video.


Envelope album

Sideview of envelope album

Here are all the LO's I got done. Some do not have a photo yet because they are for Christmas this year.

Simon Says
Simon Says

Scrap Idol challenge. Needed to use felt. I used the ribbon.
Game Time

Everyday inspiration challenge.
Inspirational challenge

Scrap Idol Challenge.
christmas LO

Monochromatic challenge
Monochromatic

Scraplift challenge
Merry Christmas

Wow!! I got more done than I thought I would. I love online crops. It allowes me to think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment