Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love it, I hate it!!!

It always seems that when I am in a "no creativity" mood, I can go to 52 sketches and get inspiration to scrap!! Their sketch this week was perfect for a challenge posted at Artistic Papercrafts over on Cafemom.
We were challenged to do a LO about an object that we love and why. It could not be food or anything that was living. Well as soon as I read that all I could think about was the one thing that I hate... my hubby's xbox!! Yes, I know it is crazy!! But it always seems that the xbox gets more attention than the yard or anything around the house. So, I still had to come up with something I love. Well that was not that hard once I looked at what was in my hand... MY BLACKBERRY!!!! Yes I am CRAZY!! But how did I ever live with out it. So here are the LO's I did.

Photobucket

total dislike

Happy scrapping!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment