Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Tim Holtz tags!

I am totally addicted to the tags!!! Tim Holtz is a genius!!!
Ok, I love how #3 turned out. I even did another one. It was an easy process and I had all the stuff. Here is my second #3:
Photobucket

Here is #4, don't laugh... It is terrible. I did not have the same supplies that he did, SO I tried to make do with out. It just did not work!!
Photobucket

And #5. It also is not my favorite. I do not like how mine turned out. I might redo it:
Photobucket

Now #6 and 7 turned out terrific!! I love them. I will probably make more to put on gifts.
Here is my version of #6:
Photobucket

And here is my #7!
Photobucket

I hope to finish #8 and get 9, 10 and 11 done by the weekend. I am totally addicted, so there is no stopping me know!!

Happy scrapping and creating!!

Photobucket

1 comment: