Monday, December 14, 2009

Tim holtz Tag #12

Last but not least!! This is probably my favorite tag!! He ended with a bang that is for sure.
Tag #12

Tim is very good at showing great instructions. I found it very easy to make all these amazing tags, as long has I had the supplies needed. I had a blast making all of them and will probably be making more of them this week to put on Christmas gifts. I have already made a few of #3 and have the stuff to make #10 again!

Tim, Thanks for showing us how you make these amazing tags. I never would have guessed that I could make a tag look so beautiful, but it was not that hard with your instructions!!!

1 comment:

  1. it's GORGEOUS! yeah, he definitely went out with a bang! those roses are fantastic - i've seen other people post about them, and have been DYING to see the secret. what kind of paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete