Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have I told you that I LOVE TO SCRAP?!!


I have been scrapping like crazy lately!! It really helps me to relieve stress and relax! So I have created many things!!! I am trying to use the supplies I have so that means to make my supplies work for the LO I am doing. I have been very creative with this and I am very happy with what I have made. I also have been organizing my supplies to make it easier to use them. That is my biggest problem. I cannot find what I want to use, but now I am getting them all organized so that I can find them!!!

Here are some LO's I have made this last week:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Scrapping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment