Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I got scrappy tonight!!

Well I decided to put off the house work and get scrappy!! I know none of you have ever done that!! lol!!

Here is a LO I did for the Cafemom group.
Crazy Boys
We were challenged to only use punches and paper. I love it!!

This was another challenge in a Cafemom group. We were challenged to stamp a journalling box on our photo. I love it!!!!
Cherish the moment

The next LO are for the If Its Groovy blog hop!!
This was a challenge posted by Jamie Lynn!
Superman birthday

This LO was for a challenge posted on Natalie's Blog!

We were challenged to let a child make the embellishments. I let my niece make the whole LO!! Then I added the photos of her making it!! She loves to scrap with me!!
Hailey

This last one was a LO for 2 different challenges. One on Cafemom and one on Marci's blog!

I LOVE how it turned out!!!
Love LO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing in the challenge, Passing the Scrapping Torch!! Good luck to you on all of your challenges. I really like your style!

    ReplyDelete