Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love Notes Clipboard

I love this!!! I used my versamark and my Stazon. I am so going to go buy more of this stuff. Well, I will probably wait for my tax return and then I can buy a lot of it!!

So here it is.

I used an acrylic 5x7 clipboard and stamped with some Fiskars stamp and Stazon. That was the coolest thing. Then I stamped "Love" on the top. I then created the paper for the back and added the "Notes" to it to make a 3D look. Then I started stamping with the Versamark to get the water mark look and also used destressing ink. Once I was happy with it I ran it through the Xyron the wrong way and attached it to the back of the clipboard. Then I rubbed the Stazon along the edges of the clipboard. I love how it turned out.


Love Notes Clipboard

A close up look:

Close up 2 of clipboard

another one:

Close up of clipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment