Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recycling LO

This was a challenge in Tallyscrapper's. We had to use 5 things that are not scrapping related and create a recycle LO. I found myself going all over the house trying to find things to use.

I used a gift card and cut out "Celebrate"
I used a coaster and cut out the "R"
I used a paper towel roll as the background for the word "Recycling"
The Silver flower was cut from the top of a coffee creamer can.
The Superman tag is from my hubby's shirt. (I had been saving that to use on something.)
the red bag is from a gift at Christmas.
the Mountain Dew can was cut from the box.
the yellow trim is from a dress I made.
The Spongebob and the patterned paper is from a magazine.

The title says "Celebrate Recycling, it is the BEST kind of FREE!"Hope you like it!!


recycling LO

No comments:

Post a Comment