Sunday, May 31, 2009

I attended a crop!!

And not a cyber crop!! Can you believe it? I was so excited to be able to attend the crop. I have been invited before but I could never attend. This time it all worked out and I was able to go.

It was at a friends house. I met her online when I was looking for other scrappers in my area. She is a Creative Memories Consultant and I love the new stuff they have. Here is her web address. Go check it out!!
Here are the 6 Disney LO's I started at the crop and then finished at home:

Magic Kingdom

Castle

Fairy boat

Disney

spaceship earth 2

Spaceship earth

And here are 2 that I did at home last night:

World Showcase

Thanks again Amy, I had a blast scrapping with you!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome LO's Celina!! I want to go to Disney so bad...I just want to be able to make the LO's for the pictures lol. I love love love Disney!!

    ReplyDelete