Friday, May 22, 2009

Relax!


Well I was able to get this LO finished last night and it reminded me that my hubby needs to take time to relax. He is so stressed about work right now. He looks so peaceful in this photo. Maybe I need to take him fishing again so he can sit and watch us fish. Seems to help him relax!!

This is the first time I have tried the "lace up" affect. I really like how it came out. I will use it again. I used my Cricut to cut the embellishments and title. I love my Cricut. The font is Cuttin Up (Used my design studio to weld them together.) and the rest was cut with Home Accents. The paper was old paper that I have had. I am trying to use my stash. There is a challenge posted every week at Lets Scrap. I am trying to use what I have before buying more.

Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout!
    Can I scrap lift this one?
    I really need to try out this laceup style- its so fab.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - You can scraplift any of my LO's!! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog tomorrow. I have my layout done that you have inspired me to do off this layout... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete