Monday, September 20, 2010

I love when I can create!!

I did not have much time this weekend, but I seemed to squeeze in a few minutes here and there and was able to get a few LO's done!! I love the Easter LO I did and the other 2 are ok. I will probably add more to them.

Here is the Easter LO:
Photobucket

Here is a Taekwondo LO I did:
Photobucket

Here is another one I did. Picnic in July:
Photobucket

I was also able to finish the alterations on the wedding dress I have been working on. Now I am going to alter the mother's dress. It is not as difficult. It was nice when the Bride tried on the dress and it fit perfectly!! I was so happy and so was she.

So I am back!!! I am making time to create, because I am a happier person when I am creating!!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment