Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Really?!?!?!?!?

Has it really been 3 months since I updated my blog? Where has the time gone. I guess I have been so busy with life that I forgot to keep in touch.

Life has been busy... with me working a new job that takes all of my mental energy. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have a job. I just wish it was my old job. Where I could come and go as I please and get the work done on my schedule.

The boys are growing so fast. It seems like I have missed a few years!!! But my scrapbooks prove that I was there. It just went by tooo fast. My middle son will be 18 on October 5th. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT!!!! It is hard to believe that all my boys are over 16. I remember wondering what it would be like when they were all teenagers. Now I wonder about what they will be doing in 5 years and if they will have good jobs and a family. WOW!!

Rob is doing great. He is interviewing for a managers position at work and he is in the last intervies group. His interview will be on next Thursday. He is very nervous, but I know he will do GREAT!!! He is smart and knowledgable.

Other than that, not a lot of crafting going on. I have been working on a wedding dress for a friend and I wish it was done already!!!! But it will be done soon. It is a very pretty dress.

I hope to get back to scrapping soon. I have had so little time for anything. We have taken a few vacations and I cannot wait to scrap all the photos!!!

Ok, I am off to bed. Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I will make sure to keep you posted more often.

Oh, I did make a great photo box for my mom. I will post a picture shortly!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment