Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Online Crop!!

Well I was able to participate in some of the challenges today. I wanted to do more but life seemed to get in the way, along with my kids having a car accident this morning. They are all fine, but the SUV looks like it will be totalled. Not a good thing. But it can be replaced. The boys are all that matter at this point.

So with that being said, I am lucky to have gotten the 3 LO's that I got done.

Here is one that was the Sketch challenge #1:

I turned it sideways!


Sketch challenge #1 3-10
-----------------------------------------------------------

Here is one that was a challenge that Beka had:

Beka's challenge 3-10
------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a LO from the Simon Says game that Kathy hosted. I had so much fun.

Simon Says Challenge 3-10
It is amazing that we all had the same instructions, but all our pages turned out different!! I just love this game!!!

1 comment: