Thursday, March 12, 2009

The second day of the online Crop!

Well I was able to get a few more challenges that were posted on Lets Scrap Divas. Go over and take a look at all the challenges posted.

Here are the LO's I did.

This was a sketch challenge and we had to use our favorite cupcake for inspiration.

My favorite cupcakes lately are the Filigre ones. They are so pretty!! So here is my LO with all the swirls.
Sketch Challenge
__________________________________________________________

Here is another sketch challenge that I did. I love how the title came out. I used embossing powder! I love this stuff. The cool thing is I used a bunch of letters that were all different colors and you would never know.

Fishing fun
__________________________________________________________

This was a challenge to make a home decore item in St. Patty's day theme. Here is my shamrock!!

Shamrock
I took the photo before the top layer was completely dry.

So that is what I got done. Of course I also had a great time talking to everyone online. It is always great to attend a crop and never have to leave my house. That means I do not have to pack all my stuff up to take with me. I just love these online crops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment