Monday, June 29, 2009

If the shoe fits crop (post 8) Last post

Well this one was a lot of fun. Tracey hosted a Race Game challenge. I had a blast!!

I hope I don't forget anything...

I missed the first two laps, so here is my...

Lap 3
Photobucket

Lap 4
Photobucket

Lap 5
Photobucket

Lap 6
Photobucket

Lap 7
Photobucket

Lap 8
Photobucket

Lap 9
Lap 9

Lap 10
Inside of box

Lap 11
Black and white challenge

Lap 12
Christmas cards

Lap 13
Photobucket

Lap 14
Photobucket

Lap 15
Photobucket

Lap 16
Part one. Had to make a 6x6 LO with at least 3 embellishments.
Photobucket

Then we had to put it on a 12x12 LO and embellish it more.
Photobucket

Lap 17 and the final Lap for me!

4 ATC's
Photobucket

I left for dinner and could not finish the last lap. So Lizzie won. But I loved the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment