Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well we have been busy!!

Seems that the summer is here!! When did that happen?? How did it get here before I was ready for it!!! We are always so busy during the summer. With the days longer, we tend to be away from the house in the evening. The boys have us running all over town all day. I am beginning to think that I am just a taxi driver... "Mom, can you take me to ______?" or "Mom, can you pick up _____?" or "Mom, what's for dinner?" !!! Goodness, they expect me to feed them too!!! LOL!!!!

So we have been a busy family. From mini vacations, to watching my three nieces this last weekend... there just has not been a lot of time for much more. But I was able to squeeze in a few pages this last week. I was so happy about that. I also need to get some baby quilts done that are half finished. I just keep staring at them. I need to take time to finish them!!

So here is a LO I did last night. I am not REALLY happy with it and may add a few things.

The bling (Distress stickles, worn lipstick) was from a RAK I won on If the Shoe Fits... Scrap it!!! I love the group!! Go check it out!

Nanna LO 3-09

No comments:

Post a Comment