Saturday, August 15, 2009

I think I found my MoJo!!!

I have been busy creating. It is nice when I can sit down and create several LO's in one night. I have been surfing all the ning groups I am a member of to find challenges. I also looked at my groups on Cafemom!! I found several great challenges.

This one I found on CafeMom in the Artistic Papercrafting group.
Twins
The challenge was to use paint on your LO. I used paint to make the "Footprints".

Here is a LO that I did based on a challenge on Cafemom in the Scrappin mom's group.

Scrapin mom's Love
It was a sketch challenge! I turned it sideways.

This LO was based on a challenge posted at Scrapbooking and crafting friends in the Ning forum. I had a great time making this LO. Made me want to go back to Chicago and hang out with Kathy. I will bring the hubby the next time I go.
Chicago
There is hidden journalling behind the center photo.

Here is a LO that I did on my own. I had these bubble bath photos of my nieces and I wanted to make a LO with bubbles. This is what I came up with.
Bubble Bath!

Here is another one based on a challenge posted at Scrapbooking and Crafting friends.
We were challenged to use Live green, hot pink and chocolate brown.
Best Friends

Here is a LO based on the sketch posted at Lets Scrap ning group.
I had fun with it!
What an adventure

Goodness... I did not realize that I got so many LO's done. I still have more to post!!

Ok, next we have a LO based on a sketch I found online. I cannot find the original post. If I do come across it I will be sure to share it with you.

I had fun with it. I used a photo of my oldest son when he was 1. He is 18 now. I found these older photos and had to scrap them.
Our Boy

Here is a LO based on challenge posted at Artistic Papercrafting on CafeMom. We were given titles from Dr. Suess books to use as the titles to our page. Here is mine!
Artistic Title challenge

Here is a LO that was based on a challenge that was posted in one of the groups, but I cannot find out which group it was. I am so slacking!! Sorry. If I figure out where it was, I will post a link. I FOUND IT!!! It was posted at Scrapbooking and crafting friends. We were challenged to use Chipboard on our LO.
Old cars LO

Ok, we are at the last LO!! I am tired of typing. I cannot believe I got this many done. And really I got 3 more done for the design teams I am on too!! So that is a lot of LO's! I am happy about that.
On this LO I was playing with my new paper. It is by Cordination and it is soooo cool. I sanded the paper with a mask under it to get the swirls. I love it. Not real happy with the LO, but it will do. There is hidden journalling behind the top photo.
Camping

1 comment: