Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well I am right on track... I think!

I had a New Years Resolution to scrap a LO a day. Or what is equal to that. I think that I have accomplished that so far this year. I have been busy scrapping most of my free time. My family has been very supportive. (As long as I feed them! lol!!) My Hubby and even put up with my long nights scrapping and then uploading to my blog.
I know that it will be well worth it in the long run.

Here are a few LO's I got done tonight while chatting with Kathy!

This one was based on this weeks sketch at 52 sketches

time 2 fish

This next LO is based on the August Challenge - Week one posted at Scrap That

Ouch

I am a few weeks late, but I loved the sketch!

My next LO was done last month but is just now being featured on the If It's Groovy blog. So I can share it now!!!

Crazy Child

Hop on over to the blog and see what all the other design team members have created!!

Happy Scrapping!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your work! I saw your Time 2 Fish layout on 52 sketches and thought it was awesome! You should enter it into this weeks challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/

    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete