Thursday, August 20, 2009

ooohhhh....

I found a challenge at "if the shoe fits, Scrap it!" and had to do it.
I only got a few of the sketches done, but plan on doing the rest this week.

This one was based on the 5th sketch, I had to really think about this one...

Camping Fun
I wanted to follow the sketch but needed to add an extra photo. I think it came out great!


I did a 2 page LO based on the 4th sketch. I did not have the right colored chipboard alpha's and embellishments so I painted them to match. I think it turned out good. Hard to tell that the embellishments were bright yellow before I painted them.
Providence Canyon

This one was based on the last sketch in the challenge.
Cool

This one was based on the first sketch in the challenge. I turned it sideways.
Calm

Happy scrapping!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment